Here at Valley Dental Practice, our priority is to provide the best care possible and we pride ourselves on being Denplan Excel certified, which demonstrates our excellence in quality assurance, patient care and communication.
We believe that preventative dentistry is crucial to maintaining your oral health and we always aim to work with you to help you achieve a healthy smile for the long term. Our Denplan plans provide patients the opportunity to spread the cost of their routine dental treatment into affordable monthly amounts. Ensuring that you have the peace of mind of knowing that the whole family’s dental treatment is taken care of.
1. Spread the cost
We offer three different plans to suit every budget and all members of the family, all of which are based on a fixed monthly fee.
- Denplan Care covers you for all your routine dental treatment. This includes check-ups, hygiene appointments, x-rays, fillings, extractions and periodontal treatment. The only additional fee you will have to pay is laboratory fees on crowns, bridges, inlays and dentures.
- Denplan Essentials covers you for all your preventative dental treatment, including check-ups, x-rays and hygienist appointments.
- Denplan Plans for Children are designed to cover all routine dental treatment or can cover just preventative dental treatment depending on the level of cover you require.
2. Preventive oral health advice
Whenever you attend the dentist or hygienist will be able to offer you the most up to date advice on caring for your teeth and can help to provide you with the best oral hygiene routine possible to keep your teeth looking their best in between appointments. 90% of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier for them to look after their oral health.
3. Protect your teeth
By attending regularly for dental appointments, any problems can be identified early, reducing the risk of requiring expensive, extensive treatment. Routine appointments are included within all the plans, so make sure you book in for yours, you’re paying for them so don’t miss out!
4. 24 hours worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
No matter where you are or what you are doing, you can have the confidence of knowing that you are covered for any dental emergency and the Denplan team are on hand 24 hours a day to help. They will endeavour to find you a local dentist to help get you out of pain and back on the go. You are also covered for up to £10,000 worth of treatment following a dental injury, ensuring that your smile can be put back to its best.
5. Protect the whole family
If more than one family member joins Denplan, paying from the same direct debit, you will be able to receive a discount on the monthly costs. The more people you add to the plans the greater the discount, up to a maximum of 15%. Denplan protects your entire family’s dental health.